Park Rules for Eventsdownload the rules
The person making the reservation is responsible for making sure their guests obey our rules. Please inform them in advance about our no pets policy and our liquor policy.
- No Pets allowed.
- No loudspeakers or live music without prior approval.
- No sprinklers, pools or bounce houses.
- Please be considerate of other Park patrons.
- Have guests park at the edge of the road if possible. At the Conn pavilion guests can drive up the driveway between the barn and garden.
- Do not move tables except at the pavilions and return them to their original location at the end of your event.
- Bring enough heavy duty garbage bags and try not to over-pack them. They will be picked up by park personnel.
- Patrol your area for litter and personal possessions before you leave.
- Picnic areas will be ready for you by 10 AM
- Park closes at 8 PM
- After August 15th 7:30 PM
- After September 1st 7:00 PM