- There are NO refunds for any reason.
- NO alcohol may be brought into the park, and anyone who has been drinking to excess will be removed on arrival with no refund and could face prosecution.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the property. If you are found with a weapon of any kind, you will be asked to leave, and the police will be notified as the park reserves the right to prosecute.
- The park does reserve the right to cut off admission on any given night due to attendance or weather concerns for safety.
- No flash photography, pictures or videos may be taken while on the trail. Additionally the use of flashlights are prohibited
- Please be respectful to the park and the actors by not touching them. It's their job to scare you, so please respect their job. Anyone touching the actors will be removed and prosecuted. We create a safe and fun atmosphere and wish to preserve that for all parties involved.
- Do not touch props or decorations. This is considered vandalism, and you will be removed and prosecuted.
- There may be photos or videos taken of you on the trail. By the purchase of your ticket, you grant the organization the rights to use these images for their publicity.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN! We are all doing this work (planning began in April) JUST to scare you. It's a fun day. No tough guys, no jerks ... you ruin it for actors and guests alike. If you're a jerk, stay home and don't buy a ticket.